After the demise of the model 24 inexpensive foreign made guns became the fox model bs main double gun competition these were usually more graceful but seldom as durable as the rugged savage product the number of savage fox doubles still in use is a testament to their solid design and the quality materials used in their construction. The 1938 savage produced ah fox catalogue was the first to mention 2 3 4 inch chambers i have one 1938 vintage fox that has the 2 3 4 inch chamber markings but most all 1939 and later ones have the there are a lot of short chambered savage marked ansley h fox doubles that shipped from 1930 into 1938
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.