Toyota camry transmission fluid change and level check information the four cylinder camry 5sfe engine says to inspect the automatic transmission fluid atf every 30000 miles it doesnt . Most toyota camrys are equipped with an automatic transmission that is lubricated with automatic transmission fluid atf but some camry models especially from the 1980s and 1990s have manual transmissions the fluid serves the same purpose that oil serves for your engine and should be replaced every 30000 to . The automatic transmission fluid inside of the 2005 toyota camry keeps all of the moving parts inside of the transmission lubricated and cool once the transmission fluid starts to break down it cannot protect the moving parts as it should this is why toyota recommends that the transmission fluid be replaced every 30000 to 40000 miles
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.