My 2001 honda passport ex cruise control and check trans light comes on usually when i hit a bump but sometimes answered by a verified mechanic for honda. When the check trans light starts flashing my 95 honda passport wont shift rite its an automatic and i am forced to drive it kinda like standard shifting manually from low 1 to 2 to 3 and finally read more. 2001 honda passport when i hit a bump not all bumps my check trans and cruise set lights come on and my rpm goes to 0 the vehicle loses power for only a split second then fine til another bump vehicle runs. Why is the check transmission light flashing on your 2001 honda passport check the fluid level if you have to add some make sure you use only genuine honda atf dw 1. The 2001 honda passport has 5 nhtsa complaints for the power trainautomatic transmission at 32520 miles average
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.